Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Mom and Kate are NERDS.

I was tagged 2 times. From my Mom and her friend Kate. ps. They talk too much on the phone. (they believe in technology)

Here are my answers.
8 places i go

  1. my room
  2. church
  3. school
  4. outside
  5. flying
  6. the bathroom
  7. the kitchen
  8. my bed. i love my bed.
8 favorite smells
  1. steak
  2. candles
  3. axe
  4. flowers
  5. paint
  6. gas
  7. diesel
  8. fire
8 favorite tv shows
  1. A-team
  2. knight Rider
  3. Danny fantom
  4. iCarly
  5. Top Gun
  6. October Sky
  7. That thing you do
  8. 1,000 ways to die
8 recommendations
  1. be a pilot
  2. have electronics
  3. watch tv
  4. play on the computer
  5. practice the piano, organ and violin
  6. build fires
  7. work good in your job
  8. love your family
  9. don't shoot a person
  10. wear deodorant

2 comments:

  1. I may be a nerd, but I'm a cool nerd that is coming to harass your mother in less than 3 weeks. heh heh

    ReplyDelete