Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today was my moms birthday

                           Today for my moms birthday i did my last primary program but didn't memorise my part. My mom thought I did a good job I do to but I am upset that i didn't memorise my part. I got distracted by looking at a paper and was late standing up  i thought i was funny and so did my dad. When i did my part I was the only one during that song besides the narrator. Then we  sang a song that i was also late to stand up at and a few people laughed and yes one of those people was my dad. When we got done with the primary program  it felt like 22,222,222,222,222,222,222,222,222,222,222,222,222 people told me that i did a very good job. I just say ok or thank you. Then i walk away. Then when we got to Sunday school both of my teachers told me "good job Matthew" then i say again "thank you" but in this case I could not walk away so i just sat down. That is how my Sunday has been.

1 comment: